YOGA for every "Body" type and all ages.
If you prefer to attend the class Zoom.
To attend a class on Zoom you will need to download the app if you don't have it:
If you have the app you simply need to join the meeting:
Meeting ID: 386 225 4733
Our 10-month Discovery Teacher Training program has begun.
You may put your name on the waiting list for the next program in October 2022
contact Micki at (904) 377-4217
Yoga at its Best!
Yoga at its Best!
WE ARE THE ONLY YOGA STUDIO IN PALM COAST THAT IS NOT HOT!
We are a DISCOVERY YOGA In the KRIPALU TRADITION studio also offering other holistic practices for all body types and all ages, Mind, Body, and Spirit to allow you the deepest experience with your yoga.
We at Padma Yoga believe this is your journey, not ours. We are your guides and strive to teach you how to safely enjoy each step on your journey in our beautiful intimate studio. Experience healing and peace each time you step on your mat finding your true self while your body finds it's way into postures, building strength and flexibility. In this way, you will find a certain transformation in mind, body, and spirit.
WANT 3 MONTHS OF FREE YOGA?
U N L I M I T E D!
Sign up for
Padma Yoga Baker's Dozen
Purchase 12 months at the discounted price, receive the 13th month FREE!
A savings of $323 over the monthly rate.
Purchase Gift Certificates
Proud member of Yoga forVets.org. and supporter of TEAMRWB.ORG
Vets from all branches of military service receive one month “free yoga”, active or retired
Lisa is a veteran enjoying private classes at Padma!
Forty Ways Yoga Heals... excerpted from "Yoga as Medicine"
- Increases Flexibility
- Strengthens Muscles
- Improves Function of the Nervous System
- Improves Brain Function
- Activates the Left Frontal Cortex
- Changes Neurotransmitter Levels
- Lowers Levels of the Stress Hormone Cortisol
- Lowers Blood Sugar
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Improves Levels of Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Thins the Blood
- Improves Bowel Function
- Releases Unconcious Muscular Gripping
- Uses Imagery to Effect Change in the Body
- Relieves Pain
- Lowers Need for Medication
- Fosters Healing Relationships
- Improves Psychological Health
- Leads to Healthier Habits
- Fosters Spiritual Growth
- Elicits the Placebo Effect
- Encourages Involvement in Your Own Healing
- Improves Balance
- Improves Immune Function
- Improves Posture
- Improves Lung Function
- Leads to Slower and Deeper Breathing
- Discourages Mouth Breathing
- Increases Oxygenation of Tissues
- Improves Joint Health
- Nourishes Intervertebral Discs
- Improves Return of Venous Blood
- Improves Function of the Feet
- Improves Circulation of the Lymph
- Improves Proprioception
- Increases Control of Body Functions
- Strengthens Bones
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Conditions the Cardiovascular System
- Relaxes the Nervous System
New Schedule announced soon!
Padma Yoga is offering a
$500 Early Bird DISCOUNT
Pay only $2075.00
(Full tuition - $2,575)
A $475.00 deposit (non-refundable)
is required at the time of registration (register by October 15th) with a balance of $1600 payable in monthly installments of $400 each month.
Pay $2075.00 by October 15th and receive curriculum books as a bonus.
Discovery Yoga Teacher Training
in the Kripalu Tradition
New program format, in person and via Zoom!
Micki Higgins & Kim Friedman
ERYT - 500/YACEP ERYT - 500/YACEP
First Friday will be in Padma Yoga Studio for orientation and to receive your Manual and other training materials. We will then have the remaining Friday sessions on Zoom from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Each weekend day begins at 9:00 am, ends at 6:00 pm
NOTE: THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] or text to 904 377 4217
TO REQUEST A REGISTRATION APPLICATION.
'We will have another
In the near future.
Thanks to all who attended and requested a second session.