YOGA for every "Body" type and all ages.
Yoga at its Best!
Yoga at its Best!
WE ARE THE ONLY YOGA STUDIO IN PALM COAST THAT IS NOT HOT!
We offer traditional yoga and other holistic practices for all body types and all ages, connecting Mind, Body, and Spirit to allow you the deepest experience with your yoga.
We at Padma Yoga believe this is your journey, not ours. We are your guides and strive to teach you how to safely enjoy each step on your journey in our beautiful intimate studio. Experience healing and peace each time you step on your mat finding your true self while your body finds it's way into postures, building strength and flexibility. In this way you will find your certain transformation in mind, body and spirit.
"May your journey in yoga and life be filled with peace and contentment".
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION !!!
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH
9:30 - 11:00 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Thank you for understanding.
4:30 pm- 5:45 pm
Guided by - Amron Tirado
"Speak Gently to Yourself…..
Find in yourself the powers only you possess…
Look deeply into the mirror of your life and discover the very special person only YOU can be…."
~Native American Wisdom~
This will be a time to help put you deeper in touch with your mind, body, and spirit. There are no limits to the many ways we can nurture and grow. The practice will allow any experience level to be present with their bodies through stillness and movement. Learn something entirely new, or deepen your ongoing practice. No matter where you are, you are welcome here.
“There’s a morning when presence comes over your soul. You sing like a rooster in your earth-colored shape. Your heart hears, and no longer frantic, begins to dance.” ~Rumi~
Suggested donation of $10 No one turned away.
WANT 3 MONTHS OF FREE YOGA?
U N L I M I T E D!
Sign up for
Padma Yoga Baker's Dozen
Purchase 12 months at the discounted price, receive the 13th month FREE!
A savings of $323 over the monthly rate.
Purchase Gift Certificates
Proud member of Yoga forVets.org. and supporter of TEAMRWB.ORG
Vets from all branches of military service receive one month “free yoga”, active or retired
Lisa is a veteran enjoying private classes at Padma!
Forty Ways Yoga Heals... excerpted from "Yoga as Medicine"
- Increases Flexibility
- Strengthens Muscles
- Improves Function of the Nervous System
- Improves Brain Function
- Activates the Left Frontal Cortex
- Changes Neurotransmitter Levels
- Lowers Levels of the Stress Hormone Cortisol
- Lowers Blood Sugar
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Improves Levels of Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Thins the Blood
- Improves Bowel Function
- Releases Unconcious Muscular Gripping
- Uses Imagery to Effect Change in the Body
- Relieves Pain
- Lowers Need for Medication
- Fosters Healing Relationships
- Improves Psychological Health
- Leads to Healthier Habits
- Fosters Spiritual Growth
- Elicits the Placebo Effect
- Encourages Involvement in Your Own Healing
- Improves Balance
- Improves Immune Function
- Improves Posture
- Improves Lung Function
- Leads to Slower and Deeper Breathing
- Discourages Mouth Breathing
- Increases Oxygenation of Tissues
- Improves Joint Health
- Nourishes Intervertebral Discs
- Improves Return of Venous Blood
- Improves Function of the Feet
- Improves Circulation of the Lymph
- Improves Proprioception
- Increases Control of Body Functions
- Strengthens Bones
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Conditions the Cardiovascular System
- Relaxes the Nervous System